Pitney Bowes Software Technical Services
You're not yet authenticated. Please authenticate yourself using the form below. Unavailable items are greyed out.
* Both fields are required.
- My Products
- Detailed information including software components, databases, product updates, license files, related documentation and more.
- License Assist Utility for US Geocoding - Centrus and MapMarker USA
- This utility provides a file containing environmental information for use in generating a license file for Centrus products and MapMarker.
- Users manuals, release notes, installation instructions and more.
- DPV & LACSLink False-Positive (Seed Violation) Recovery
- Use this page to locate the appropriate links to retrieve your replacement DPV™ and LACSLink™ license key files.
- Special Request Downloads
- This area is for our customers who have been given a special download code by a technical support representative.
- Online Discussion Forums
- We’ve updated our discussion forums. If you're looking for a place to talk with other Pitney Bowes Software customers, ask each other questions or share ideas — then this is the place to be. While Pitney Bowes Software does monitor these forums, they should not be used as a technical support option. If you are seeking technical support, please use our Online Case Management feature.
- Contact Information
- Need to get in touch with someone in Technical Services? Use this page as a handy reference for contacting the various departments in Pitney Bowes Software’s Technical Services division. Most entries include an email address, phone number, and a fax number.
- Supported Platforms
- A listing of the supported platforms and operating systems our products support along with available delivery media.
- Support Site Help
- Answers to your questions regarding this section of the web site.
- FTP Access
- Share files with Pitney Bowes Software using FTP. The FTP server is located at supportftp.g1.com for direct login with existing accounts.
- Online Forms
- Many of the forms that you need are conveniently located right here. Need additional hardcopy documentation? Perhaps you want to suggest a product enhancement request. Simply complete the form that meets your needs and we'll respond as soon as possible.
- Online Case Management
- The new Online Case Management System provides similar functionality as the previous eService system but allows us more flexibility to provide a much richer online experience.
If you are in Canada
The enhanced online experience is now live! Select the appropriate Canadian "Sign in here" from www.pitneybowes.com/softwaresupport to access the new enhanced online experience.
Previous users of our Online Case Management tool in Canada should use the above link to register for a new account. Your previous Online Case Management credentials are not valid in the new enhanced online experience.
Everyone outside of Canada
US and all other clients will continue to login to your current online case management system. Select the "US and all others client Sign in here" option from www.pitneybowes.com/softwaresupport.
Our companies evolution to the enhanced online experience is a global rollout that will occur throughout 2015 and 2016. While this is occurring, users of the enhanced online experience may not have all previously purchased products available until all geographies are live.
- Glossaries of terms and definitions related to our products.
- PBS Blog
- An online resource for Pitney Bowes Software's leadership to share innovations, goals, and product/solution news and roadmaps, as well as exchange ideas with visitors. (Log in first to unlock customer-only features!)
- List Services
- Use our List Services system to manage your Pitney Bowes Software email newsletter and other email based communications.
- Update Contact Info
- Use this link to request updates to your Contact profile. Your request will be processed by an associate and should appear on your Contact profile shortly.